Word Wise is designed to be a simple game where you select tiles to make words. We are happy to announce a big update has just gone live to the Google Play Store!
I’m New to Word Wise?
If you haven’t played Word Wise before here are some things to know (game links below):
• Each tile has one to two letters on it, and a value
• Common letters have low values, and lesser used letters have higher values. Gold tiles have four times the points value as regular tiles
• The longer your word is the higher your point multiplier will be, increasing exponentially
• Every 10,000 points you earn a scramble, which replaces and refreshes all of your tiles
• You are able to shuffle the board as many times as you like
• Press and hold a tile to add or remove it from the special selection group. This is helpful as you can isolate tiles for later use in long words
New Features in the Update Include:
• Cloudy day skybox
• Special selections for making long words
• Tile sounds
• Colour blind mode
• Number formatting
• Additional text colour
• Underscoring selected tiles
• Better tile animations and drop mechanics
• Spell car
• Developer support section
• Fixed double points preview
• Points multiplier now by prime numbers
• Added words
• Points required for scramble reward set back to 10,000 points
If you play Word Wise as much as I do, and especially if you make long words, you might find yourself saving up tiles. In Word Wise, the longer your word is, the more your points multipler will be. Every extra tile over 4 tiles increases your multipler. The multiplier values are determined by the prime number sequence, and thus it can be very rewarding making long words. A common problem I would face when making these long words however, is accidentally using a letter I need for the word, as I drop tiles to collect letters. Furthermore it can be difficult or annoying to keep track of and not accidentally use saved tiles if your word is 10, 15, 20 or more tiles long! Introducing special selections. You are now able to press and hold a tile to move it into or out of the special selection group. When tiles are selected in this group, they cannot be joined with other tiles out of the group. No more accidentally using your saved tiles! To boot, they also become cleary distinguised from non-special selection grouped tiles, making it especially easy to keep track of your word!
Word Wise comes in two flavours. The original, and the Support the Developer Edition. Word Wise contains no ads, and is free to play. If you enjoy the app and would like to give back, you can purchase the Support the Developer Version. As thank you, the S.D.E. has a bonus 20% gold tile spawn rate!
Word Wise – Support the Developer Edition
Special thank-you to DonutShoes for providing the sounds for the game.
If you would like a word added, found a bug, or have feedback, please contact Chandler at email@example.com or visit Discord at https://discord.gg/jWcgxDp
Happy word making!
|Tags||Board, Brain, Brain Game, Brain Games, Calming, Casual, Laid Back, Relaxing, Solo, Word, Word Game|